Library Media Center
Hours: 8:30 to 3:45 Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri.
8:30 - 2:15 Wed
The mission of the library is to provide a variety of books and materials to support curriculum and promote a lifelong love of reading. Our goal is to provide an atmosphere where you can read, study, and use the computers in an intelligent and responsible manner.
The following guidelines will facilitate this goal.
- The Internet is available for use in school curriculum related projects only.
- You must have your student ID to check out books and to use the Internet.
- Know what supplies you will need to complete an assignment and bring them with you.
- You may bring your own headphones if you wish. Headphones are NOT provided.
- NO flash drives, CD’s or outside email is allowed on school computers. Each student has a district email
- and can access Google /Docs from both home and school.
- No food, drinks, candy or gum is allowed in the library.
- Respect the rights of others. Everyone has the right to work in a quiet environment.
You must have your student I.D. to check out a book! Our library collection is online. You can search for a book by Title, Author, Subject or Series. It will tell you where the book is located and if it is available for check out. Library books are checked out for 3 weeks. Please return books when you are finished with them so that they are available to other students. You may check out books ONLY for yourself. You will be held responsible for lost or damaged books. Failure to return late materials may result in loss of library privileges.
Parents: Please be aware what your child is reading. It is the responsibility of the parent to monitor what
their child is reading. Our library houses a wide selection of children’s, teen and young adult books.
Young adult books are marked with a young adult sticker. We make every effort to cater to our student’s
wide range of maturity levels. If you have concerns about specific books, please feel free to contact me.
Together, we can make our school library the best it can be for all our students.
Textbooks are checked out for the school year. Please talk to your students about the importance of caring
for these books and CD’s if applicable. Textbooks range in price from $65.00 $
110.00.Text books will be
returned in June.
Failure to adhere to these rules may result in loss of library privileges.
Our library collects box tops to purchase books and supplies.
Mrs. Spielman – Sr. Library Media Technician
Click this link to access the EdWeb library site.