2016 - 2017 Enrollment Information
Fifth graders planning to attend YLMS will receive enrollment information from their elementary schools in the spring. Tours will be conducted through the elementary schools on Tuesday, April 4th. Fifth grade parent night is on Tuesday, April 18 in the MPR from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
8th Grade High School Enrollment
Students will meet with the high school counselors here at YLMS to receive registration information in the spring. Questions regarding high school enrollment should be directed to the high school the student will attend.
New Student Enrollment (new to YLMS but not currently attending Lakeview, Linda Vista, Mabel Paine or Rose Drive Elementary Schools)
Please provide the following:
- Copy of your approved Choice Transfer if not living in the YLMS attendance area
- Proof of Tdap if enrolling in 7th grade
Please bring all necessary documents. Enrollment cannot be completed until all documents are received.
Students NEW to Placentia Yorba Linda Unified School District (PYLUSD)
1. Download the Enrollment Requirements. (See link on this page)
2. Please complete enrollment online at https://enroll.pylusd.org/air/
Please bring all necessary documents indicated after completing online enrollment. They include:
- Two copies of the online enrollment document
- Parent Verification Form
- Residency verification (only 1 document required)
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Copy of student’s current immunization record
- Copy of student’s most recent report card
- Copy of student’s most recent standardized test scores if available
- Copy of parent’s ID
Enrollment cannot be completed until online enrollment is completed and all documents are received. Additional information is on the Enrollment Requirements Sheet (see link on this page).