YLMS Auditions for the 2021-2022 school year
Due to the safety regulations around COVID-19, all auditions for current and incoming YLMS students who are interested in joining Concert Choir or Vocal Ensemble for the 2021-2022 academic school year will be done by video submission.
Please adhere to all video submission guidelines before submitting your video.
- Videos should showcase YOU performing! Just as you would in a physical audition. I will be grading each performance based on: Song Choice, Performance, Technique, Memorization, and Accuracy.
- Videos must contain at least 1 verse and chorus of the song.
- Videos submissions MUST include a backing track to your song (karaoke or piano accompaniment tracks); a cappella songs will not be considered for placement into Concert Choir or Vocal Ensemble. **Recording artists should not be heard on backing tracks when auditioning; I want to hear you, not the recording artist!**
- Please slate before you begin singing (state your name, current grade level, and your song title)
- Be sure that the audio and picture of your video submission is clear!
- Submissions must be uploaded to the YLMS Choir Audition Google Form HERE
- Audition videos may be submitted anytime prior to the start of the 2021-2022 academic school year for consideration into Concert Choir or Vocal Ensemble.