Auditions for the 2020-2021 school year
Due to the safety regulations around COVID-19, all auditions for current and incoming YLMS students who are interested in joining Concert Choir or Vocal Ensemble (7th and 8th grade students only) for the 2020-2021 academic school year will be done by video submission.
Please adhere to all video submission guidelines before submitting your video.
- Videos should showcase YOU performing! Just as you would in a physical audition. I will be grading each performance based on: Song Choice, Performance, Technique, Memorization, and Accuracy.
- Videos must contain at least 1 verse and chorus of the song.
- Videos submissions MUST include a backing track to your song; a cappella songs will not be considered for placement into one of the advanced choirs.
- Please slate before you begin singing (state your name, current grade level, and your song title)
- Be sure that the audio and picture of your video submission is clear!
- Submissions must either: Be uploaded to YouTube with the link e-mailed directly to Mr. McCann OR be uploaded to to Google Drive and shared directly to Mr. McCann.
- Audition videos must be submitted by April 17th for consideration into Concert Choir or Vocal Ensemble for the 2020-2021 school year.