Fifth graders planning to attend YLMS will receive enrollment information from their elementary schools in the spring.
Fifth-grade student tours will be held in the Spring. Students from Lakeview, Linda Vista, Mabel Paine and Rose Drive Elementary Schools will be brought from their schools for a tour. This is a student only tour.
There will be a Fifth grade parent information night held in the Multi-purpose room of the Tommy Lasorda Fieldhouse from 6pm to 7pm. TBA
8th Grade High School Enrollment
Students will meet with the high school counselors here at YLMS to receive registration information in the Spring. Questions regarding high school enrollment should be directed to the high school the student will attend.
New Student Enrollment (new to YLMS but NOT currently attending Lakeview, Linda Vista, Mabel Paine or Rose Drive Elementary Schools) – attending another PYLUSD school
Please provide the following:
- Copy of your approved Choice Transfer if not living in the YLMS attendance area
- Proof of Tdap and two Varicella immunizations if enrolling into 7th grade
Students NEW to Placentia Yorba Linda Unified School District (PYLUSD)
- Download and read the Enrollment Requirements. (See link on this page)
- Complete online enrollment by clicking here https://enroll.pylusd.org/air/
- An aeries parent portal account will automatically be set up upon completion of online enrollment (step 2). You will receive an email to complete portal account activation.
- Log in to your parent account at the aeries parent/student portal on the YLMS
- Please bring the documents listed below to YLMS after completing online enrollment:
- Two signed copies of the online enrollment document
- Documentation to verify residency (see enrollment requirements)
- A current Photo Identification (A government or non-government issued Photo ID)
- Documentation to verify the age and name of the student is required
- Copy of student’s current immunization record
- Copy of student’s full-year report card or transcript
- Copy of student’s most recent standardized test scores if available
Enrollment cannot be completed until online enrollment is completed and all documents are received. Additional information is on the Enrollment requirements Sheet (see link on this page)
Please contact the YLMS Registrar n the Attendance Office (ext 24030) for additional questions or to have your new student included in the school tour on April 14th.